CHNP (Computer Hardware & Networking Professional)
Download Pdf File
Course duration:- 1 Year (Daily 2 hrs)
Weekdays :- 2hrs/6 days , Fastrack :- 4 hrs/day , Weekends :- 8 hrs (Sat & Sun)
Computer Basic Fundamentals & computer secure user:-
- Intro Windows XP and Vista/Windows 7/Window10
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) – Microsoft Office 2016
- MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point
- Internet, E-Mail, Chatting
SCU (Secure Computer User):-
- Securing Windows Operating system, Application & Data
- Social Networking: Associated Risk and Solutions
- Browser and Internet Safety, Online shopping security tips
- Safeguarding the Mobile Devices, Wireless & home network security.
- Awareness to various computer and network associated Threats and Solutions
Computer Hardware :-
- Computer Program Installation
- Basic Electronic, BIOS (Basic Input Output System)
- Micro Processor, Mother Board, Memory Unit, Hard Disk, SMPS
- Monitor, Mouse, Keyboard, CD-ROM, Printer
- Computer Assembling, De-Assembling
- Laptop Maintenance
- Introduction to Networking
- PPT file on projector, LAN, WAN, MAN, Cables, Hub, Switch, Router, Peer to Peer, Installing Cabling, Crimpling, Protocol, IP adders, Class etc.
CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) :-
The CCNA v3 certification training includes both Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 1 (ICND1) and Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 2 (ICND2) courses merged into one. Participants in this CCNA course will learn to install, configure, operate, and manage basic IPv4 / IPv6 networks. This CCNA bootcamp on Routing & Switching course also imparts skills to configure a LAN switch and IP router, connect to WAN, and find security threats. This CCNA training will cover in detail topics related to troubleshooting in enterprise networks and prepare candidates for the real world once they complete their CCNA certification.
MCSA – Server Administrator :-
- The MCSA : Windows Server 2016 Training and Certification Course is an intermediate level certification that enables candidates to monitor and manage Windows Server 2016 operating system, client-server structure, network infrastructure, virtualization, domain management and security implementation, among others. The course provides a variety of hands-on lab training and allows candidates to control and manage multiple servers and clients simultaneously. This course is the first step towards your path to becoming a Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE).
- Audience : Earning this MCSA certification will help entry-level IT personnel to make a mark in the industry as a network or computer systems administrator or as a computer network specialist. The MCSA windows server 2016 certification course is recommended for the following professionals :-
- RHCSA Certification training at Koenig aims to impart core skills and expertise in administering Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 environments. To successfully administer Linux deployments on RHEL 7, candidates need to pass Red Hat Certified System Administrator certification exam EX200. This RHCSA training course will cover fundamentals of Linux administration including basic shell commands, managing users, and setting passwords. It will also encompass file management using stream editor and locating files. RHCSA Course traverses through system management, storage management, security, server management, network services and virtual machines
Cloud Computing :-
- Cloud computing is the buzzword in the IT industry and everyone seems to be following the trend. But what is cloud computing, to be exact? Cloud computing refers to delivery of hosted services over the internet. Rather than build and maintain a physical infrastructure, companies prefer to store, manage and process data on external remote servers. This setup offers a valuable proposition to business owners by reducing costs, and providing flexibility and scalability.
- CEH - Certified Ethical Hacker
- EC-Council's Certified Ethical Hacker training certifies a security professional as an Ethical Hacker and Penetration Tester. CEH training certifies the abilities of an ethical hacker to guard against the weaknesses and vulnerabilities of network infrastructure and illegal hacking.
Extra (Spoken English, personality development & HR) :-
Module : Project.
Module : Training of Computer Maintenance Indoor & Outdoor And Networking.