ADIT (Advanced Diploma in Information Technology)
ADIT is a course that aims to prepare students in computer and networking field, database management, web technologies and project management. It is designed to meet the demand of experts in the fields of computers, internet, operating.
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) – Microsoft Office 2013
- Internet & Secure Computer User
- MCSA – Server Administrator 70-740, 70-741, 70-742, 70-743
Extra (Spoken English, Personality Development & HR)
- RHEL 7(124, 134 & 254)4
- CEH- Certified Ethical Hacker
- Cloud Computing
- CCSA-Check Point Certified Security Administrator
- CWNA Wireless
Module: - Internship
Training of Computer Maintenance Indoor & Outdoor
DIIT offers 18 months course of ADIT (Advanced Diploma in Information Technology), depending upon the specification chosen.
Basic knowledge of computers
Graduate/Undergraduate students from all streams